Thursday, February 09, 2006

Designing woman

Autograph successes like today's are not only fun but they give me new hope for my long standing pending requests.

Dixie Carter - Sent: 8/24/04 Received: 2/9/06. You haven't been told off until you've been told off by Julia Sugarbaker, the character played by Dixie Carter on "Designing Women". What a wonderful surprise to get my "Designing Women" cast photo (already signed by Annie Potts) back today. I have to admit that this success surprised me as I figured it was long gone. (It had been 534 days after all). Delta Burke recently wrapped up a Broadway stint (she was signing through the mail there) so I will have to wait for another via venue opportunity for her to sign this photo. As for Jean Smart I guess I will have to wait for any working address I can find. You don't see a lot of successes from Dixie through the mail so I am very happy to be able to add her to my collection. "Designing Women" has a "Complete First Season" DVD scheduled for release this summer which will be a must have for me.



2 down. 2 to go. Dixie Carter joins Annie Potts in signing my "Designing Women" cast photo. (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home