Sunday, February 19, 2006

Getting caught up

I've been out of town the last few days. At the convention I went to, I scored an 'In-Person' autograph and came home to one waiting in the mailbox.

John Corbett - In Person: 2/15/06. I had a chance to meet actor/singer John Corbett in Nashville. He was not only super tall but super friendly. As an actor John appeared in two of my favorites. "Sex & The City" and the movie "Serendipity". John is also known for "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and "Northern Exposure". He's got a great voice as well and is releasing his debut country cd in April.



In Person from actor/singer John Corbett (click to enlarge)


M. Emmet Walsh - Sent: 1/31/06 Received: 2/14/06. Do you reconise this face? M. Emmet Walsh is a talented character actor who has over 175 shows on his resume. I decided to write to him after watching my "Flash" DVD (where he played Barry's father, Henry Allen). He sent me the photo below with a nice inscription. He also included my original letter back to me and next to the questions I asked him he wrote "The less one knows about an actor the more interesting their work".



TV & movie character actor M. Emmet Walsh (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home