Monday, July 30, 2007

The whole SheBang!

A nearby county fair had a good country music concert Friday night that I attended.

Joe Nichols - In-Person: 7/27/07. Last summer Joe was scheduled to perform at the country music festival I talked about a few posts ago. It rained so hard and delayed his show so late that I didn't have a chance to stay for it. Luckily he came back to my area this past Friday night, the weather cooperated and I was able to enjoy the show. His show was very good and included hits like "Brokenheartsville", "The Impossible", "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" and "Size Matters (Someday)", plus new music from his next album. One I really liked was called "Let's Get Drunk & Fight". Before he took the stage I had him sign my "Man With A Memory" CD insert.


Joe Nichols signed CD insert

SheDaisy - In-Person: 7/27/07. SheDaisy opened the show. I had met them before but never had a chance to see them in concert. I really enjoyed their show A LOT! They performed many of my favorite songs of theirs like "Lucky 4 You (Tonight I'm Just Me)", "In Terms Of Love", "Little Goodbyes" and "I Will...But". Their sister Karli was filling in for Kristyn who's taking time off this summer to write material for their next album. I've been cranking the SheDaisy songs at home since going to this show.


"The Whole SheBang" CD insert signed by SheDaisy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan:

Good to see you at the bar. Sorry I was a little "spacy" and didn't get a chance to talk to you before you left. My email is the same! My full name @ yahoo.com. Love your blog! 8-) Kevin

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home