Thursday, August 02, 2007

Double trouble

Here's an autograph that was obtained last month, but didn't arrive at my door step until today. (It will be credited in my August recap).

Jean Sagel & Liz Sagel - In Person: 7/20/07 . There was a mini Grease 2 reunion at an autograph convention in California a few weeks ago which included Jean & Liz Sagel, the "Sorority Twins" from Grease 2. You never see these girls doing conventions so I couldn't pass up the chance to snag them for my 'Grease 2' collection. Todd attended the convention and picked up this awesome photo (which I had never seen before) and got a double signature on it for me. Photos of them from this movie are about as rare as their public appearances. Even though the girls are remembered more for their TV show "Double Trouble", I will always remember them first as part of the "Grease 2" cast.


Double signatures makes Ryan twice as happy (Jean & Liz Sagel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home