Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh what a Knight

To some Christopher Knight will only be "Peter Brady", to others (mostly younger new generation fans) he's the guy from the Vh1 reality shows. To me he's both. I had tried several times to get him through the mail with no luck. Now I have an In Person success.

Christopher Knight - In Person: 11/15/07. Last night I had the chance to meet Christopher Knight when he re dedicated a mall in my area. It took about 90 minutes waiting in his autograph line, but it was worth it because he was very personable, wasn't rushing people through and wasn't charging for his autograph. He signed a photo for me and the Brady Bunch photo that I brought with me (previously signed by creator Sherwood Schwartz). His wife Adrianne Curry wasn't with him but I did bring the autographed photo I had of her to show him. He laughed when he saw it. The new season of his reality show (with Adrianne) "My Fair Brady" starts January 24, 2008 on VH1. I'll be watching.



(above) Now (below) then


"Ryan - Don't play ball in the house!" is inscribed on my "Brady Bunch" photo (which was previously signed by Sherwood Schwartz, the shows creator).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home