Monday, October 08, 2007

Stone cold country

Sorry for the delay in updating my blog. I haven't been sending out much recently so I'm not getting a whole lot back. Don't give up on this blog though, we have lots of good stuff still to come.

Doug Stone - In Person: 10/8/07. I had a chance to spend some time with country music singer Doug Stone today. He was very nice, funny and very open about his life (the good and the bad times). He signed a photo and a CD insert for me. His hits include "I'd Be Better Off In A Pinebox", "In A Different Light", "Why Didn't I Think Of That" and "Too Busy Being In Love". Doug told me they are in the early stages of getting a ghost writer to write his life's story. Doug's lead a very (almost soap opera like) life. That's a book I'd definitely read.


Doug Stone autographed photo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,
Like your page. Doug Stone is the GREATEST!! He is a Friend of mine.
Indiana

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home