Sunday, November 18, 2007

20 years later...this Judds for you

I have to tell you how much fun I've been having updating & working on my blog again. Maybe that will re motivate me to start back up in sending out requests. In the mean time, here's a In Person success from this afternoon.

Naomi Judd - In Person: 11/18/07. On August 14, 1987 I had front row seats to see The Judds. It was the second concert I ever went to in my life and I ended up getting to sing "Mama He's Crazy" with them that evening. I brought their "Heartland" album with me in hopes of getting an autograph and was lucky enough to get Wynonna to sign it that evening. Throughout the years I've had the chance to meet Naomi a few times and I had her sign other items for me (CD inserts, 8x10's, books, etc). She was lecturing today at an area expo so my mom & I went to see her. I really didn't know what to get signed by her because I had so much stuff already. Then I remembered this album. So now 20 years later I completed the autograph on the album by adding Naomi to it.


(above) The back cover of the vinyl "Heartland" album signed by The Judds. (Wynonna signed it August 14, 1987), Naomi signed it this afternoon. I know the scan looks a little odd so I wanted to also show you the front. That scan (below) happens to be the CD version front cover insert that I had signed by both back in 1993. "Heartland" was always my favorite album The Judds did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home